Wednesday 20 May 2009

20th May

Well they let me bak in on one condition, i got pay $20 more a week. It was dave who helped me out, hes bneen real kl since the get-go, cos the other guy really wanted to kick me out. I like the place, got lots of friends ther, but mostly staying ther now cos its convient with my passport coming. Anyho, the payment i think, has been processed so shud come soon, then ill prob move to this hotel which i found; again its only a 100 a week. Ill prob hav to wait longer for bet money to come through. So im undecided how much longer to spend in oz.
In terms of other things going on, the writers festival is on atmo, and so i plan to capuitalise - seeing as loads of the events are free, but also might splash out on a few things which look to interesting to turn a blind eye. And also planning on at some point heading out to the country to check out some regional NSW; I've got some friends who are interested in doing this with me, its just a case of logistics and planning, cos they need to get paid or whatever. The festival runs all this week and finished on sunday. I managed to get some work this sat night, unfortunately for those who care it will be at adult shop, cos its been hard getting anything else.
But this night i got a call from albertos restaurant down the road, they said they can give me three days a week on 15 an hour, and paid training. I start next thursday. So I may do this to save up a wee bit of money for my most probably VERY SHORT affair in thailand. Im gonna treat thailand as a short holiday-chillout period, which kinda sucks as wanted to travel and see asia, but shit happens.

No comments: