Wednesday 13 May 2009

14th MAY

So i felt alot better after two days, and back to the partying way of the hostel. Going out for mates gdbye celebration and such. Gd healthy fun. Problem was I may have exhausted myself or something; a swelling appeared on my cheek which hurt to press and I went down another night feeling like shit, more of the flu symptoms but worse with dizzying headache - a proper nights sleep had the desired affect, and although rundown Im on my feet again. Anyhow, papers for passport and bet sent off, so just a matter of time. I really want to get away, been looking around: theres a national park at north of sydney which looks kl. Or truck up to the Myall lakes and coffs harbour, all looks appealing, just how to get there needs to be established. My money is also draining which is putting on pressure on getting new job, ive been looking around, some interest from restaurants and cafes in area so hoepfully find something - but considering Im coming to the end of my stay I'd like to get out, see something new. Melbourne is on the cards as well, I just dont think ill have money for return plane ticket.

Well thats whats happening, just sort of in limbo, waiting for passport details and such, but things generally back to gd old solid funness! But the place is starting to drive me nuts, a breath of fresh country air is well overdue. I got a friend who was talking bout renting car and heading out, this sounded gd, but he isnt going for at least a week, and not sure the wait will be worth it. I myt be able to see if rides are going on gumtree and prob find someone from hostel whos interested in coming along for the ride. Anyway, thats the deal! Much lovexx

No comments: