Monday 18 May 2009

18th May

So I;ve been kicked out. We been partying quite hard lately, and people been complaining. Well it was SATURDAY night you no? We all got back about 5.30 in morn and thers a whole big group of us, so bit rowdy, i put ion some chillout music gently on the speakers. Well thers this guy (OISIN) whos been staying ther, who sort-of works for them now. Hes alright but he was told to try and keep things down recently. Well it was all quiet but then obviously we came back,and he was out trying to get us down and quiter, I complied, turned the music off and such. All of a sudden simon, the owner, is on the phone threatening to kick me out, I told him i'd turned the music off. Yesterday I spoke to dave the other gy who works there, he cut me some slack, rang up simon and they agreed they'd give me one more chance. Clive, my mate, also nearly got kicked out, but he was smoking inside and such, I never did that! And then this afternoon, I got a ring from my mate rich saying simon wants to talk to me, and suddenly its reverted to yersterday. Hes adamant and wont budge, so thers nothing for me to do but to go. Ive pleaded enough times and the whole thing is a heap of bullshit. They're basically kicking me out because they wanted to make an "example" so this doesnt happen again. But I think its unfair, they were loads of ppl and Im taking all the blame. I said this to simon obviously, and he was like "well nominate someone to go then" - im no rat, im not doing that.
So here i am in an internet cafe looking for other hostels. One of the main problems (apart from having to waste food that I cant bring, say gdbye to all the great friends ive made...) is the money, the placve is the cheapest hostel in sydney and its gonna be hard to find somewhere where I wont need to spend too much, considering my funds are so low. Also the passport and bet money is coming to hostel. Well they took my no. and simon said he'll ring me when it comes. I tried to get in touch wtith carmel from my last job, she said she myt be able to get me work, otherwise im gonna have to go back to frankie in k.cross.
Ive gotta find somewhere new basically, theres one other place in newtown but doesnt have any space till 21st. I might go camping somehwere. Hell, I dont no.
Its come at a bad time, I mean i was gonna be leaving soon. Ill lean to it again and see what happens...

No comments: